Essential details at a glance: opening times, location, ticketing and more
Different types of tickets are available depending on the professional status and attendance duration. To find the appropriate rate, please see the pricing below.
* Your conference badge does NOT allow you entry into the Formnext exhibition. Customers who purchase conference tickets online are entitled to a complimentary Formnext exhibition pass. Your unique exhibition code will be sent to you a week prior to the conference and can be used on-site to gain access to Formnext.
|TICKET TYPE||4 Day||1 Day||Friday|
Early Bird Discount Full Conference ( up to 14/10/22)
Advance Purchase ( up to 14/11/22)
HOW TO GET TO MESSE FRANKFURT
Detailed directions on how to get to Messe Frankfurt can be found below.
Frankfurt Airport has two terminals and is only fifteen kilometers away from Messe Frankfurt. The airport offers rental car and taxi services. The exhibition center can be reached by the Eingang City or Eingang Torhaus entrance, and the drive is approximately twenty minutes.
RAPID TRANSIT RAILWAY (PUBLIC TRANSPORT)
Messe Frankfurt can be reached by S-Bahn suburban train or by U-Bahn underground line.
S-Bahn arrives at the ‘Messe’ stop via the following lines:
• Line S3 - in the direction of Bad Soden
• Line S4 - in the direction of Kronberg
• Line S5 - in the direction of Bad Homburg/ Friedrichsdorf
• Line S6 – in the direction of Friedberg/Groß Karben
Exhibition grounds can also be accessed via the ‘Torhaus’ entrance.
U-Bahn line 4, towards Bockheimer Warte, stops at Festhalle/Messe. The ‘Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage’ entrance is the fastest route to get to Messe Frankfurt.
More information on public transport connections can be found here
Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof is only a twenty-minute walk, or a seven-minute drive, to Messe Frankfurt. ICE, IC and EC trains regularly operate in Germany. There are also frequent connections from major European cities, including Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague, Vienna, Zurich and more.
More information on train connections be found here
The A5 interstate is the most convenient route to reach Messe Frankfurt. The exhibition complex can be entered by following ‘Messe Frankfurt’ or ‘Messe’ signs.
Address for the navigation system:
60327 Frankfurt am Main